- Started 41 of his 105 career appearances…played the 3, 4 and 5 during his four years in the Scenic City.
- Career-high point total of 13 came against three opponents: Samford (home, 2/11/13), Covenant (11/8/13) and IUPUI (11/29/13).
- High of eight rebounds also grabbed against three foes: Montreat (11/16/13), Wofford (1/11/14) and UNCG (1/25/14).
- FCA Scholarship recipient.
- 30 games played with nine starts…team was 7-2 in those starts.
- Played reserve role at the 5 behind SoCon Defensive Player of the Year Justin Tuoyo.
- Double-digit minutes in 19 of the 30 contests…played 11.7 minutes per game.
- Started 18 of his career-high 32 appearances.
- Averaged 3.9 points and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Tied career high of 13 points in wins over Covenant and IUPUI…was clutch against IUPUI adding seven boards while shooting 4-7 from the floor and 5-6 from the free throw line.
- Shot 51.3 percent for the season.
- Played the mad man role at the front of the press….helped tie up Western Carolina in the closing seconds of overtime win in Cullowhee...jump ball turnover led to Casey Jones' game-winning layup.
- Did all the “little things” that seldom get seen in a box score.
- Made seven starts in 18 total appearances in an injury-plagued season.
- Averaged 2.9 points and 2.1 rebounds in 16.1 minutes per game…shot 44.4 percent (20-45) from the field.
- Injured foot in home loss to SEMO and was out two months (14 games).
- Career-high 13 points with four rebounds in home win over Samford…four was his season high on the boards coming against Samford, Tennessee Temple and at Georgia Southern…had career-high five assists while tying high with three steals in home win over The Citadel…also recorded three steals against SEMO and Tennessee Temple.
- Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
- Made seven starts in 25 total appearances.
- Posted 2.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in 7.6 minutes per game…shot 53.8 percent (14-26) from the field and 81.3 percent (26-32) from the free throw line.
- Missed three games early in the season (November) due to injured ankle.
- Best performance came at Western Carolina posting 11 points and five rebounds in 18 minutes getting start at the four for the injured Z. Mason and Jahmal Burroughs…made all three shot attempts and 5-5 from the free throw line.
- Came off the bench to record eight points at Georgia Southern making all four shot attempts, all in the final three minutes of the contest.
- Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
- Played for former Vanderbilt star, Olympic Gold Medalist and NBA player Jeff Turner at Lake Highland Prep.
- Led the Highlanders to 22-win season as a senior…McDonald’s All-American nominee…averaged 11.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- MVP of DeLand Gus Gibbs Rotary Tournament while earning all-tournament mention at Great Florida Shootout.
- Shot 51 percent from the floor as a junior posting 15.7 points and 6.9 boards per contest.
- Had a scouting score of 87 from ESPN Scouts Inc., as the No. 66 small forward…was listed on the Orlando Sentinel Central Florida top 20.
- Lance Frederick Stokes was born February 5, 1992 in Ashton, Va.
- Son of Fred and Regina Stokes…two brothers, Landon and Luka…father Fred was an standout defensive lineman at Georgia Southern who played 10 seasons in the NFL for Rams, Redskins and Saints winning Super Bowl XXVI with Washington…brother Landon joins Vanderbilt football team in fall of 2013.
- Lance was born 10 days after Redskins Super Bowl win in 1992.
- Majoring in Communications.