- Started 30 matches and logged 118 sets (team high).
- Averaged 2.25 kills per set and a team-best 265 kills.
- Mocs offensive leader with 1,049 total attacks.
- Split time as a defensive specialist, collecting 396 digs and averaging 3.36 digs per set.
- Led Chattanooga with 303.5 total points.
- Spring 2014 Dean's List and Athletic Director's Honor Roll.
- Fall 2013 Dean's List and Athletic Director's Honor Roll.
- Started 18 matches, appeared in 29.
- Averaged 2.34 kills per set, totaling 234 kills.
- Paced the freshman class with 200 digs.
- Named SoCon Freshman of the Week 2X (10/22, 11/5).
- All-SoCon Freshman Team.
St. Pius X High School
- Four-year leterwinner at St. Puis X High School for head coach Preston Smith.
- Captained the varsity squad as a senior leading the Lady Panthers to a district title and state tournament appearance.
- Two-time All-State Second Team (2009-10).
- Four-time All-District First Team (2008-11).
- 2009 SPXHS Most Improved player
- 2008 All-State Honorable Mention.
- Competed for Houston Juniors/Texas Pride Volleyball Club.
- Aided the Texas Tornadoes to four top-20 finishes as Junior Olympics including a third-place finish in 2010.
- Named to the honor roll each semester
- Member of the National Honor Society (2008-11) and Del Sarto National Honor Society.
- Honored with the Page Turner Award, Excellence in Yearbook and Congressional Award Bronze Certificate.
-Received Outstanding Academic Achievement form World Leadership Forum and People to People.
Updated May 21, 2014