• One of two seniors on the 2012-13 squad
• 2012-13 FCA Scholarship Recipient
• 2012-13 Wes Moore Women's Basketball Scholarship recipient
• 2011 SoCon All-Tournament team
• Two-time Southern Conference Academic Honor Roll
• Member of the UTC Dean's List
• Member of the UTC Athletics Director's Honor Roll
• Points: 21 at CSUN (11/27/10)
• Rebounds: 14 vs. Samford (3/6/11)
• Assists: 6 (2) last vs. Furman (1/4/11)
• Steals: 3 (4) last at Memphis (3/15/12)
• Blocked Shots: 3 (2) last vs. Elon (1/10/11)
• Minutes: 38 vs. Samford (3/6/11)
• Field Goals Made: 7 vs. CSUN (11/27/10)
• Field Goals Attempted: 14 (2) last vs. App. State (2/14/11)
• 3-Point Field Goals Made: 4 (4) last vs. Kennesaw St. (12/12/11)
• 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 10 vs. Appalachian St. (3/4/12)
• Free Throws Made: 7 at Wofford (2/5/11)
• Free Throws Attempted: 8 (4) last vs. Samford (1/18/12)
Questions with Kylie
Why do you wear No. 22?
"Because my high school coach gave it to me."
Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
"Mae. My parents have been calling me that since I was little."
What is something people may not know about you?
"I have a pet goat."
What is your favorite TV show?
What song gets you pumped up before a game?
"Any Breaking Benjamin or Staind song"
Who is your favorite musical artist?
"I have so many but since I have to narrow it down to one, then I have to choose... Carrie Underwood."
What is the first thing you purchased from the UTC Bookstore?
"A sticker for my car"
What was the last book you read?
"'The Lucky One' and ‘Books of the Bible'"
What is your favorite food?
"Any of my mom and dad's home cooked meals"
Have you ever visited another country? If yes, what one(s)?
Would you like to be famous?
"Not at all."
Are you a morning or night person?
If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be?
What actress would play you in a movie about your life?
What cartoon character describes you best?
"Nala from the ‘Lion King'."
Do you speak any foreign languages?
"No, but I wish I could speak Spanish and German."
Are you a beach, city or country person?
"Country!! I love hiking in the mountains."
If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?
"Bali, Germany, Ireland or on Lindy Point in Blackwater Falls State Park in West Virginia."
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
"I would travel the world without going broke."
If you didn't play basketball, what other sport would you play?
Name three items you would want most if stranded on a deserted island.
"Lifetime supply of food, Bible and a machete"
Who is the funniest player on the team and why?
"Faith Dupree because she can crack a joke at anytime and she can sing the Lion King theme song really well."
What is your favorite Coach Moore quote?
"(While we were playing a joke on someone) He yelled ‘PUMPED!' and meant to say ‘PUNKED!'"
The 2012-13 regular season tips off November 9 at the McKenzie Arena against Tennessee. Season tickets are on sale now at the McKenzie Arena box office or online at GoMocs.com. Single-game tickets go on sale Monday, October 15.