• One of six juniors on the 2012-13 squad
• Named to the Southern Conference Academic Honor Roll
• Named to the Chattanooga Dean's List both semesters
• Named to the Chattanooga Athletics Director's Honor Roll both semesters.
• Points: 10 vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• Rebounds: 3 vs. Idaho State (11/24/11)
• Assists: 2 vs. Davidson (2/12/11)
• Steals: 2 (3) last at Samford 1/19/11
• Blocked Shots: 1 (3) last at Furman (2/7/11)
• Minutes: 21 (3) last vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• Field Goals Made: 4 vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• Field Goals Attempted: 9 vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• 3-Point Field Goals Made: 2 vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 6 vs. Western Carolina (1/22/11)
• Free Throws Made: 3 vs. Idaho State (11/24/11)
• Free Throws Attempted: 5 at Tennessee (11/15/11)
Why do you wear No. 24?
"Kiara Smith originally had my number (32)."
Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
"Destina- not so sure but Alex [Black] came up with it. DB - from my high school coach; Dest- Short for Destiny, Twin- Taylor [Hall] gave it to me because we dress alike on the court."
What is something people may not know about you?
"I'm a great singer, whenever you can't hear me."
What is your favorite TV show?
What song gets you pumped up before a game?
"Anything 2 Chainz is on!"
Who is your favorite musical artist?
What is the first thing you purchased from the UTC Bookstore?
"A T-Shirt from the clearance rack."
What is your favorite food?
"Parmesan Crusted Chicken"
Have you ever visited another country? If yes, what one(s)?
"Mexico, last year for our Thanksgiving tournament."
Would you like to be famous?
"Yes, because then I wouldn't have to wait in line for the latest shoes."
Are you a morning or night person?
"I'm a night person for sure!"
What actress would play you in a movie about your life?
"Sandra Bullock because she's hilarious!"
What cartoon character describes you best?
"Myra, according to my mother- she said I use to pester dogs when I was younger."
Do you speak any foreign languages?
"Two years of simple Spanish in high school."
Are you a beach, city or country person?
"I love the city because you can shop so much, but I do like my sun."
If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, were would it be?
"Somewhere overseas, it's so different from what I've heard from former players."
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
"Become a singer! I love to sing but I'm not very good once I hear myself."
If you didn't play basketball, what other sport would you play?
Name three items you would want most if stranded on a deserted island.
"Unlimited supply of battery life on my phone, bug spray, Smashing Strawberry Minute Maid juice."
Who is the funniest player on the team and WHY?
"To hard to choose one, EVERYBODY is HILARIOUS! I love them."
The 2012-13 regular season tips off November 9 at the McKenzie Arena against Tennessee. Season tickets are on sale now at the McKenzie Arena box office or online at GoMocs.com. Single-game tickets go on sale Monday, October 15.
Join the Mocs Club today and take advantage of your opportunity to purchase up to six tickets to the Lady Mocs game vs. Tennessee on Nov. 9. All Mocs Club members are eligible. New members who join at the Starter Moc level ($75) can take advantage of this offer.