• One of six juniors on the 2012-13 squad
• Transferred from Appalachian State
• All-Conference selection by coaches and media
• Named to SoCon All-Freshman Team
• Three-time SoCon Player of the Week
• Posted SoCon-best Field Goal Percentage (53.4%) in 2010-11
• Younger sister of former Lady Moc Bailey Dewart
• Scored 1,019 points in two years
• Recorded 10 double-doubles
• Points: 34 (2) last vs. Gardner-Webb (11/22/10)
• Rebounds: 14 (2) last vs. East Tennessee St. (12/17/09)
• Assists: 4 (2) last vs. Davidson (3/4/11)
• Steals: 3 (3) last vs. College of Charleston (3/25/10)
• Blocked Shots: 6 vs. Campbell (11/13/11)
• Minutes: 42 vs. Miama (Ohio) (11/28/09)
• Field Goals Made: 15 vs. Bowling Green (2/23/09)
• Field Goals Attempted: 22 vs. Bowling Green (2/23/09)
• 3-Point Field Goals Made: 4 vs. Gardner-Webb (11/22/10)
• 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 6 (3) last vs. Davidson (1/19/11)
• Free Throws Made: 10 vs. Georgia Southern (2/21/11)
• Free Throws Attempted: 13 vs. Georgia Southern (2/21/11)
Getting to know Ashlen
Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
"Dework, basketball and jolly green giant."
What is something people may not know about you?
"I'm a big kid, and I'm obsessed with Disney movies."
What is your favorite TV show?
What song gets you pumped up before a game?
"Eye of the tiger! Just kidding. I don't care. Whatever I'm in the mood for."
Who is your favorite musical artist?
"LeeBrice, REBA, or Garth Brooks"
What is the first thing you purchased from the UTC Bookstore?
"A UTC keychain and a polka dot blanket."
What was the last book you read?
"Uncommon-Tony Dungy and The Bible Daily"
What is your favorite food?
"Steak and Green Beans."
Have you ever visited another country? If yes, what one(s)?
"Yes, Mexico and Canada."
Would you like to be famous?
"Duh, I was the Gerber Baby. Just kidding."
Are you a morning or night person?
"If by morning you mean noon, then yes, but I'm more of a night owl."
If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be?
What actress would play you in a movie about your life?
"Lauren Graham/Melissa McCarthy"
What cartoon character describes you best?
"Merida from the new Disney movie, Brave. Finally a curly hair princess and she's a tomboy."
Do you speak any foreign languages?
"Parsal Tongue(From Harry Potter), Pirate, and a little espanol."
Are you a beach, city or country person?
"Country person but I love the beach!"
If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
"I would win Olympic gold for the USA Gymnastics team....but sadly I can't even do a cartwheel."
If you didn't play basketball, what other sport would you play?
Name three items you would want most if stranded on a deserted island.
"Bible, solar panels, and a Wal-Mart....Duh!"
Who is the funniest player on the team and WHY?
"Ka'Vonne and Faith. You could put them in an empty room with white walls and they would have a grand ole time."
What is your favorite Coach Moore quote?
"Shoot it like a rocket! Not like an airplane!"