The Chattanooga Athletics Department produces promotional posters and schedule cards for Mocs teams throughout the year. These items are available free of charge at locations within the UTC Athletics Department.
Posters and schedule cards are available at the gate at Chattanooga athletics events. Items are also be available at the Athletics Marketing offices on the fourth floor of McKenzie Arena and at various athletics facilities and campus buildings.
Party in the Pavilion Tailgating (open 3 hours before game)
Fans of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga football team have one of the most unique tailgating opportunities in the nation. Adjacent to Finley Stadium is the First Tennessee Pavilion. The old Ross-Meehan Foundry has been renovated into an open-air pavilion which has become a favorite tailgating spot of Moc fans. The First Tennessee Pavilion provides a perfect location for fans to enjoy all the traditions of tailgating plus the added amenities provided by the UTC Athletics Department.
The Scrappy's Kid Zone is located inside the Pavilion and has slides, bouncers and other inflatable rides for the younger Mocs fans. The Fan Zone has bean-bag toss and ladderball games, crafts and coloring tables, and the opportunity to pose for a picture as your favorite Mocs football player. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
Be there for the Moc Walk to cheer on the Mocs as they enter the First Tennessee Pavilion on their way to Finley Stadium approximatly 2 hours and 10 minutes before kickoff.
Stop by Mocs FanFest on Carter St. outside the Pavilion to visit our game day sponsors for FREE giveaway items, enter-to-win contests, sampling, and much more! Participating sponsors for Mocs Football pre-game festivities will include ESPN 105.1 The Zone, Sun Tan City, Dixie Home Crafters, State Farm, Costco, Great Clips, HealthSource of Chattanooga, McDonald's, Tennessee Division of Forestry, Taziki's Mediterranean Café, Tennessee Army National Guard, Little Debbie, Panera, IBEW Local 175, Memorial Health Care System, T&T Golf Carts, and EPB Fiber Optics (participating sponsors per game subject to change)
Watch college football games while you tailgate at the College Football Zone presented by EPB Fiber Optics located inside the Pavilion.
*Students: Visit the McDonalds Mocs Maniacs Tailgate Town at the First Tennessee Pavilion for a one-of-a-kind student tailgate experience. Mocs Maniacs can get their membership cards punched at all UTC home football games to earn prizes.
Season Long Promotions
- Each game watch Caesar Man deliver the game ball in style during the Little Caesars HOT-N-READY Game Ball Delivery!
- KIA of Chattanooga is bringing back the Take it to the House promotion. If the Mocs return the opening kickoff for a touchdown, one lucky winner, selected on game day, will win $10,000! Be sure to enter your name for the drawing during each pre-game!
- Each game FREE Mocs t-shirts will be launched into the crowd courtesy of POWERADE.
- Each game one lucky fan will be selected to play for their section in the Sonic Shuffle! If the fan wins, the section wins, FREE coney dogs from Sonic!
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee brings Mocs fans Mocs Wellness Trivia. Each game one lucky fan will be selected to answer a trivia question to win an autographed football and the official 2012 "Ride the Rails" Mocs football game day t-shirt.
- This season, every Mocs defensive sack is a Zax Sack! Mocs fans, look for the cheerleaders to toss prizes from Zaxby's into the crowd!
- Academy Sports + Outdoors is sponsoring the Mocs Football Ultimate Tailgate promotion. Beginning September 17th fans can visit GoMocs.com to enter to win a $500 gift card and tailgate party courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoors.
- Do you have the UGLIEST bathtub in Chattanooga? Here's your chance to prove it and win a brand new bathtub courtesy of Bath Fitter. Visit Bath Fitter Chattanooga on Facebook for details on how to enter!
- Mocs Spirit Cards will be given to the first 1,000 fans for each home game courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoors!
- KIA of Chattanooga is sponsoring the Nerf Target Toss promotion. Three (3) lucky fans will have the chance to win a brand new car at a Mocs home game this season!
- Great Clips is the sponsor of the UTC Mocs Football Sweepstakes. A grand prize winner will receive a VIP experience for the Mocs vs. Georgia Southern game on October 27th! For details on how to register visit GoMocs.com
- This season, BI-LO wants to give Mocs fans great prizes and FREE groceries! Each home game one row will be selected as the BI-LO Lucky Row, fans sitting in the Lucky Row win big!
- Zaxby's is the proud partner of the new-look student section - "The Mocs Nest, presented by Zaxby's!" Throughout the season students will receive exciting giveaways courtesy of Zaxby's. Now with six (6) area locations to serve hungry Mocs fans, including the newest location on Signal Mtn Road near Wal-Mart.