When purchasing tickets on the UTC Ticketing website, you agree to the following policies and procedures and you must be the owner of the Visa or MasterCard used and will be required to present the credit card and ID to receive your tickets. By agreeing to this policy you understand and agree with all the information associated with this order. (i.e. seat location, fee structure, price per ticket, etc.)
- Verify that your order is correct before finalizing your transaction, ALL sales are final. NO Refunds or Exchanges. Credit Card charges are processed at time of ticket order. All discounts and Service Charges are applied before selecting seat
- All discounts (promo codes, coupons, etc.) MUST be presented at the time of purchase to receive discount for all transaction methods. (Phone, internet, or window) The venue is NOT responsible for honoring discounts after the transaction has been processed.
- For verification reasons, Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Gift Cards cannot be accepted online. They can be used by phone or at the UTC McKenzie Arena Window if you inform the cashier you are using a Gift Card. These cards do not have a billing address used for verifying card ownership and will be rejected for online orders.
- Internet sales will receive an email confirmation. Be sure your email service permits emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Printing the order page from your computer screen is not a confirmation of your order. The email or confirmation number does not dismiss the requirement to show the credit card and ID when picking up tickets at Will Call.
- You must enter your official Credit Card Billing Address in the order form. Tickets can not be mailed to a third party address. Have the tickets mailed to your address and then deliver the tickets to a third person separately.
- Will Call Policy: Will Call ticket pick-up is at UTC McKenzie Arena Box Office Gate 1. Will Call may be picked up during regular box office hours. Tickets must be picked up by credit card owner. Credit card and matching photo ID must be presented for tickets to be released. Please allow at least one business day for Will Call ticket processing before picking up at the UTC McKenzie Arena, except when ordered on the day of the event.
- Print-at-Home ticket Policy: If an event offers Print-at-Home ticket delivery, this process requires that you create a secret password to open and print the tickets ordered on your local computer printer. You agree not to share your password or print copies or allow other individuals to copy the tickets sent to your computer. Print-at-Home tickets requires that you have a valid personal email address that allows email delivery from email@example.com. Any problems or loss of Print-at-Home tickets should be brought to the attention of the UTC McKenzie Arena Box Office as soon as possible and before the day of the event. Print-at-Home ticket barcodes are scanned at the entrance door and are valid only for the first entry of this ticket. ID of ticket purchaser may be required to identify any fraudulent representation.
- Please Note: Internet ticket buying has a time limit per transaction. If you exceed the limit before finalizing your order, tickets will not be held.
- Most Events have a limit to the number of tickets purchased by one customer and with one credit card. The Box Office reserves the right to cancel any tickets exceeding the limit. (Group orders should contact the Box Office for Group arrangements.)
- In the situation of an event cancellation, refund policy will be announced within 3 days of cancellation.
Internet Convenience Charges are Non-refundable due to services provided by a third party vendor.
BOX OFFICE INFO
Telephone Number: 423-266-6627
McKenzie Arena Box Office Daily regular hours:
Mon - Fri: 10 am - 5 pm ET.
The ticket office follows a university schedule for all holidays.
Arena Box Office Event Hours:
At least 1 Hour before event times.
Handicapped accommodations are available. Please notify Box Office at time of ticket purchase.
• Wheelchair locations are reserved on a first-purchase basis directly from the Box Office. Wheelchair locations are limited to one wheelchair and one companion seat per order.