The Office of Compliance provides guidance to the entire University of Tennessee at Chattanooga community with regard to the rules, regulations and standards which mandate integrity and fair play in all our affairs.
Our unwavering commitment to rules compliance is reflected within our mission, core values and strategic objectives. To further establish and promote a “compliance mindset,” we’ve developed the following set of expectations:
• Compliance is our number one priority.
• We understand that compliance is everyone’s job – not just the compliance director’s.
• We are all expected to be knowledgeable and act in a manner which reflects our core values.
• We possess a steadfast dedication to professional and personal integrity. We can be counted upon to “do the right thing.”
• We model the behaviors we wish for our student-athletes to adopt.
• We believe that there is a place in the university community for intercollegiate athletics programs conducted with honesty, integrity and the appropriate priorities.
• We are a window to the university, community and region. Thus, we must maintain a positive image in keeping with the institutional mission.
• We acknowledge that institutional control does not rest solely with the Chancellor.
• We have zero tolerance for cheating, rule bending or misrepresentation of the university.
UTC alumni, ticket holders, donors, fans and others who are associated with or support the university or our athletics programs must also adhere to certain guidelines set forth by the institution, the Southern Conference and the NCAA. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these rules, regulations and standards, we encourage you to contact the compliance office at your earliest opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of, Chattanooga Athletics! Go Mocs!