- 2014 All-Southern Conference selection.
- Very athletic returning starter on the wing.
- Chose UTC over Tulane and Louisiana-Monroe.
- All-SoCon pick who started all 33 games.
- 2nd to Z. Mason in scoring (12.2), rebounding (6.2) and blocks (1.0) while tying for team lead in steals with 40…shot a team-best 53.5 percent from the field while turning in a 72.5 percent effort from the free throw stripe.
- Five games scoring 20 points or more including a career-best 23 in home win over Wofford…22 points, four rebounds, three assists and career-high five steals in home win over UNCG.
- 1st career double-double with 13 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists in road win at Furman.
- 19 points, seven rebounds and three blocks in crucial road win at Western Carolina…block in closing seconds sent the game into overtime where he scored the winning basket.
- Recorded his first 20/10 game with 21 points and 11 rebounds at UNCG.
- 20 points, five rebounds and three steals in Dr Pepper Classic Championship win over Maine.
- Played in 18 games with 15 starts.
- Averaged 5.3 points and 3.6 rebounds playing 22.2 minutes per contest…averages after return to starting lineup for final four games: 10.8 ppg and 4.3 rpg shooting 65.5 percent.
- Injured his knee in second half against Reinhardt on December 21 and was out until home win over Furman on February 14.
- High of 16 points on 7-8 shooting in regular season finale at App State.
- Tallied 11 in SoCon Tourney matchup with UNCG.
- Grabbed season-best six boards twice against UNCG.
- All-District performer for Marshall Jackson at L.W. Higgins High School.
- Played AAU ball for Quannas White and Louisiana Dynasty.
- Averaged 18.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game as a senior.
- Junior stats included 22 points and 8.9 boards per contest.
- 2012 Louisiana Class 5A All-State second team and Times Picayune All-Metro.
- Posted a triple-double against Chalmette junior his junior season with 41 points, 12 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- Casey Nathaniel Jones was born October 11, 1993.
- Son of Wendy and Floyd Jones…comes from a family of eight with two sisters, Whitney and Alexis, and five brothers, Floyd, Elbert, Titus, Shawn and Christopher.
- Competed in cross country three years at Higgins.
- Majoring in Engineering Management.