Chattanooga 63, Wofford 44
Spartanburg, S.C. - Benjamin Johnson Arena
Monday, February 4, 2013
- Lady Mocs improve to 18-3 overall and 11-1 in the SoCon ... Chattanooga is alone in first place in the SoCon standings since Davidson had the night off.
- Wofford falls to 6-14 on the year and 1-11 in league play
- Chattanooga is 38-2 against the Terriers and improve its win streak to 32 games against the Terriers dating back to December 1999 - Wes Moore's second year.
- 44 points is the fourth fewest points scored against Chattanooga this season
- Chattanooga forced 23 turnovers, 15 in the first half.
- Wofford scored the first eight points of the game ... Chattanooga responded with 10 straight
- The Lady Mocs closed out the 1st half with a 9-3 run to lead 24-23 at the break.
- UTC started the second half with a 13-3 run to take first double-digit lead of the game, 37-26.
- Lady Mocs held Wofford scoreless for 6:25 in the second half and went on a 16-0 run in that span for a 57-35 lead with 5:18 to play
- Lady Mocs largest lead was 23 points 60-37 with 2:18 to play.
- Teams were even in the paint 24-24; UTC scored 27 points off turnovers to Wofford's 14; Wofford had 13 second chance points to UTC's 8. Chattanooga's bench scored 26 to Wofford's nine.
Alex Black (Jr. - G)
- 14 points, 2 steals
- 5-of-7 FG; 3-of-3 3-ptrs; 1-of-1 FT
- Played 15 minutes
Ashlen Dewart (Jr. - F)
- 9 points, 3 rebounds
- 3-of-5 FG, 3-of-5 FT
Taylor Hall (Jr. - F)
- 6 points, 8 rebounds
Tatianna Jackson (Fr. - G)
- 7 points, 2 rebounds, two assists, three steals
- 2-of-4 FG; 3-of-5 FT
- played 17 minutes