Freshman (Gardner-Webb 2012)
- Played in 52 sets on the season as a true freshman.
- Recorded 55 kills on the year.
- Totaled 68 digs on the season.
- Posted five blocks, five service aces and four set assists for the year.
- Recorded a season-high 11 digs in the 3-2 home loss to Delaware State at the GWU Runnin’ Bulldog Classic.
- Registered five kills versus Wofford, against Delaware State, against Charlotte and on the road versus Alcorn State.
- Posted six kills in a loss at Davidson.
- Had seven kills in a win over North Carolina Central.
- Recorded a season-high .375 attack percentage in the 3-0 sweep of Alcorn State at the Samford Bulldog Invitational.
- Tallied a season-high two service aces in the home win over North Carolina Central.
Signal Mountain High School
- A four-year letterwinner at Signal Mountain High School under Head Coach Jennifer Redman.
- Was a three-time District MVP and a four-time All-District Team selection.
- Was also a two-time All-State and a three-time All-Region honoree.
- A two-time Chattanooga Best of Preps selection.
- Helped to lead her team to three-straight District Championships and two straight Regional Championships.
- Guided her team to the Sectional Finals her senior season.
- Was named the State Championship Tournament MVP as her team won both the State Championship and the Sectional Championship in 2010, her junior season.
- Led her team to finish third in the State overall as a sophomore in 2009, as they were Regional Runner-Ups and Sectional Champions.
- Named to the Chattanooga Best of Preps Second-Team as a sophomore.
- A member of the Choo Choo City Volleyball Club’s 1’s Team which won the JVA World Challenge 17 Club Tournament and placed ninth at the AAU Nationals 17 Club Tournament in 2011.
- Was also a member of both the National Honor Society and the Beta Club.
- Received the Chattanooga High School’s FCA Athlete of the Year Award.
- Also served as the student body secretary and the sports editor for the yearbook at Signal Mountain High School.
Born: Feb. 28, 1994
Hometown: Signal Mountain, Tenn.
High School: Signal Mountain
Daughter of San and Dawn Hildebrand
Brother: Cale (26)
Sister: Jessi (24)
Majoring in Communications and Spanish