• One of two sophomores on the 2012-13 squad
• Made her collegiate debut against Idaho State after an offseason injury held her out
• Shot 40.3 percent from the field
• Points: 11 vs. Elon (1/30/12)
• Rebounds: 5 (3) last vs. UNCG (1/28/12)
• Assists: 4 (3) last vs. College of Charleston (2/11/12)
• Steals: 3 (3) last vs. Elon (1/30/12)
• Blocked Shots: 1 (2) last vs. Appalachian State (2/27/12)
• Minutes: 23 vs. Furman (3/3/12)
• Field Goals Made: 3 (3) last at Memphis (3/15/12)
• Field Goals Attempted: 6 (3) last vs. Memphis (3/15/12)
• 3-Point Field Goals Made: 2 vs. Belmont (12/15/11)
• 3-Point Field Goals Attempted: 3(2) last at Western Carolina (2/18/12)
• Free Throws Made: 5 vs. Elon (1/30/12)
• Free Throws Attempted: 6 vs. Elon (1/30/12)
Getting to know Ka'Vonne
Why do you wear No. 11?
"I wear #11 because it was the first number I had when I started playing."
Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
"KV- The letters are capitalized in my name . Kvizzle- not too sure!"
What is something people may not know about you?
"I am EXTREMELY goofy and laugh at almost everything."
What is your favorite TV show?
"Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Here comes Honey Boo Boo, and Spongebob Squarepants"
What song gets you pumped up before a game?
"Any song by the Artist 2-Chainz, Drake, Wale and Future."
Who is your favorite musical artist?
"Wale and Drake"
What is the first thing you purchased from the UTC Bookstore?
"A pack of paper."
What was the last book you read?
"'Paradise Lost' (for class)."
What is your favorite food?
Have you ever visited another country? If yes, what one(s)?
"Yes, Cancun, Mexico."
Would you like to be famous?
Are you a morning or night person?
If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be?
"'I love money (it's old).' ‘Wipeout'"
What actress would play you in a movie about your life?
What cartoon character describes you best?
Do you speak any foreign languages?
"Only a few words in French"
Are you a beach, city or country person?
If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
If you didn't play basketball, what other sport would you play?
Name three items you would want most if stranded on a deserted island.
"Phone, unlimited supply of food, and bible."
Who is the funniest player on the team and WHY?
"Faith- She's silly."
What is your favorite Coach Moore quote?
"Get it thereeeeeeee!"
The 2012-13 regular season tips off November 9 at the McKenzie Arena against Tennessee. Season tickets and single-game tickets are on sale now at the McKenzie Arena box office or online at GoMocs.com.