Chattanooga Athletics Marketing
The Chattanooga Athletics Marketing office coordinates promotions for sports throughout the year. Please locate promotions for specific sports by selecting from the list below. Sport promotion schedules are released prior to each season.
The Chattanooga Athletics Department produces promotional posters and schedule cards for Mocs teams throughout the year. These items are available free of charge at locations within the UTC Athletics Department.
Posters and schedule cards are available at the gate at Chattanooga athletics events. Items are also be available at the Athletics Marketing offices on the fourth floor of McKenzie Arena and at various athletics facilities and campus buildings.
Party in the Pavilion Tailgating (open 3 hours before game)
Fans of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga football team have one of the most unique tailgating opportunities in the nation. Adjacent to Finley Stadium is the First Tennessee Pavilion. The old Ross-Meehan Foundry has been renovated into an open-air pavilion which has become a favorite tailgating spot of Moc fans. The First Tennessee Pavilion provides a perfect location for fans to enjoy all the traditions of tailgating plus the added amenities provided by the UTC Athletics Department.
The Scrappy's Kid Zone is located inside the Pavilion and has slides, bouncers and other inflatable rides for the younger Mocs fans. The Fan Zone has bean-bag toss and ladderball games, crafts and coloring tables, and the opportunity to pose for a picture as your favorite Mocs football player. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
Be there for the Moc Walk to cheer on the Mocs as they enter the First Tennessee Pavilion on their way to Finley Stadium approximatly 2 hours and 10 minutes before kickoff.
Stop by Mocs FanFest on Carter St. outside the Pavilion to visit our game day sponsors for FREE giveaway items, enter-to-win contests, sampling, and much more! Participating sponsors for Mocs Football pre-game festivities will include ESPN 105.1 The Zone, Sun Tan City, Dixie Home Crafters, State Farm, Costco, Great Clips, HealthSource of Chattanooga, McDonald's, Tennessee Division of Forestry, Taziki's Mediterranean Café, Tennessee Army National Guard, Little Debbie, Panera, IBEW Local 175, Memorial Health Care System, T&T Golf Carts, and EPB Fiber Optics (participating sponsors per game subject to change)
Watch college football games while you tailgate at the College Football Zone presented by EPB Fiber Optics located inside the Pavilion.
*Students: Visit the McDonalds Mocs Maniacs Tailgate Town at the First Tennessee Pavilion for a one-of-a-kind student tailgate experience. Mocs Maniacs can get their membership cards punched at all UTC home football games to earn prizes.
- GOLD RUSH Fans are encouraged to wear their GOLD Mocs Gear. To help this effort 3,000 Gold Rush shirts will be given out at the gates and 3,500 thundersticks and 3,000 poms will be in the stands! Also, the first 1,000 students will receive gold Mocs sunglasses!
- Football schedule magnets will be distributed to the first 2,000 fans courtesy of BI-LO!
- The Tennessee Division of Forestry and the US Forest Service will be on-site handing out Mocs reusable totes to the first 2,500 fans!
- Academic Night will be held to honor the many academic accomplishments of our student-athletes
-IBEW Local 175 is the Official Game Sponsor of the Mocs vs. Appalachian State game.
- Crowning of Homecoming Queen and Top MOC
- Free T-Shirts to the first 1,000 fans to visit the State Farm booth near the First Tennessee Pavilion.
||Southern Rail Rivalry
- Help UTC win the rivalry trophy for a third year against Samford in year three of the Southern Rail Rivalry series! Each school earns points for every victory when Samford and UTC take each other on in all athletic events. Help create a true home field advantage as we compete against our rival!!!
- DISCOUNT Youth Ticket with uniform (boy/girlscout, cheerleader, youth sports team, etc.)
- Local youth Spirit teams join the Chattanooga Cheerleaders and Sugar Mocs on the field during this special event.
- Receive a DISCOUNT ticket by donating three canned food items to the Chattanooga Food Bank at the First Tennessee Pavilion during pregame.
- Pregame Blue & Gold Wrestling event in the First Tennessee Pavilion
Military Appreciation/Hometown Heroes
- Memorial Hospital is the Official Game Sponsor of the Mocs vs. Elon game.
- FREE Tickets for Military, Police, Fire, and EMS in uniform or with a Military ID.
- KIA of Chattanooga will sponsor the KIA Football Toss. Contestants will have a chance to throw a football into the window of a car to win the KIA!