The Chattanooga Athletics Marketing office coordinates promotions for sports throughout the year. Please locate promotions for specific sports by selecting from the list above. Sport promotion schedules are released prior to each season.
The Chattanooga Athletics Department produces promotional posters and schedule cards for Mocs teams throughout the year. These items are available free of charge at locations within the UTC Athletics Department.
Posters and schedule cards are available at the gate at Chattanooga athletics events. Items are also be available at the Athletics Marketing offices on the fourth floor of McKenzie Arena and at various athletics facilities and campus buildings.
Party in the Pavilion Tailgating (open 3 hours before game)
Fans of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga football team have one of the most unique tailgating opportunities in the nation. Adjacent to Finley Stadium is the First Tennessee Pavilion. The old Ross-Meehan Foundry has been renovated into an open-air pavilion which has become a favorite tailgating spot of Moc fans. The First Tennessee Pavilion provides a perfect location for fans to enjoy all the traditions of tailgating plus the added amenities provided by the UTC Athletics Department.
The Scrappy's Kid Zone is located inside the Pavilion and has slides, bouncers and other inflatable rides for the younger Mocs fans. The Fan Zone has bean-bag toss and ladderball games, crafts and coloring tables, and the opportunity to pose for a picture as your favorite Mocs football player. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
Be there for the Moc Walk to cheer on the Mocs as they enter the First Tennessee Pavilion on their way to Finley Stadium approximatly 2 hours and 10 minutes before kickoff.
Watch college football games while you tailgate at the College Football Zone presented by EPB Fiber Optics located inside the Pavilion.
*Students: Visit the McDonalds Mocs Maniacs Tailgate Town at the First Tennessee Pavilion for a one-of-a-kind student tailgate experience. Mocs Maniacs can get their membership cards punched at all UTC home football games to earn prizes.
Tried & True Blue Kickoff
Game 1 Promotions Info
- Fans are encouraged to wear BLUE to ALL Mocs and Lady Mocs events this season!
- To help this effort 3,000 Tried & True Blue shirts will be given out at the gates and 3,500 thundersticks and 3,000 poms will be in the stands!
- Academic Night will be held to honor the many academic accomplishments of our student-athletes
Social Media Night
Game 2 Promotions Info
- #GoMocs is the official social media hashtag of Chattanooga Athletics and the Mocs will look to be trending on all platforms. Fans are encouraged to use this hashtag throughout the 2013-14 athletic seasons.
- 1,000 #GoMocs sunglasses will be given out in the student section of Finley Stadium
Game 3 Promotions Info
- DISCOUNT Youth Ticket with uniform (boy/girlscout, cheerleader, youth sports team, etc.)
- Local youth Spirit teams join the Chattanooga Cheerleaders and Sugar Mocs on the field during this special event.
- Receive a DISCOUNT ticket by donating three canned food items to the Chattanooga Food Bank at the First Tennessee Pavilion during pregame.
Homecoming - "Made in Chattanooga"
Game 4 Promotions Info
- Crowning of the Homecoming Queen and Top MOC
Breast Cancer Awareness Day
Wrestling Blue & Gold (pregame)
Game 5 Promotions Info
- 1,000 FREE Pink Mocs Shirts will be given out during tailgating and at the gates
- 500 FREE Pink Mocs Drawstring Backpacks will be given out at the gates
- Youth bands from around the Chattanooga Area will join the Marching Mocs in the stands and for a special halftime performance.
- Pregame Blue & Gold Wrestling event in the First Tennessee Pavilion
Military Appreciation Day
Game 6 Promotions Info
- FREE Tickets for Military, Police, Fire, and EMS in uniform or with a Military ID.
- Join us for pregame recognition for the Senior Mocs football athletes, cheerleaders, Sugar Mocs and band members in their last regular season home game.