- Walk-on guard from Memphis area.
- All-Region and All-Conference performer.
- Two-sport star excelling on football field as well as basketball court.
- Played in 13 games in a reserve role.
- Season highs of nine points (Hiwassee), four rebounds (Hiwassee) and one assist (Montreat).
- Blocked two shots on the year with one each against eventual national runner-up Wisconsin and Georgia.
- Had highlight reel sequence late in loss at Wisconsin...blocked Jordan Smith driving shot attempt, took the ball up the court & buried a trey from top right.
- Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
- Saw action in 24 games as a reserve.
- Shot 35.4 percent from 3pt range making 17 of 48.
- Averaged 3.3 points in 10.9 minutes per game.
- Career-high 13 points in the win over Montreat.
- DI game-high six points against Radford, Morehead State, Georgia and UAB.
- Made two or more treys in five contests.
- Saw action in 19 games playing 5.9 minutes per contest.
- Averaged 3.2 points scoring better than a point every two minutes with 60 total in 113 minutes played.
- Season highs of 12 points, four rebounds, three assists and two steals against Reinhardt.
- Had nine points in Dr Pepper Classic win over Utah Valley and at home vs. UNCG.
- Scored eight points in six minutes against Mercer.
- Played basketball and football at St. George’s Independent School in Collierville, Tenn.
- All-region and all-conference performer for Jeff Ruffin on the hardcourt…led the Gryphons to the TSSAA Division II-A quarterfinals and a 22-8 record.
- Tallied 18 points, six rebounds and three assists per game as a senior.
- Commercial Appeal Best of Preps as a senior in hoops.
- Led St. George’s to 2011 state football title at quarterback…was all-region and all-conference on the field as well as the team went 10-3.
- Mark Alex Bran was born June 28, 1993.
- Son of Mark Bran and Maria Zorzoli Roberts…third oldest of seven children.
- Father played tennis at Delta State.
- Majoring in Sport Administration.