system will give you full access to your own personal account and display all
ticket purchases, donations, and pledges to Mocs Athletics.
Note: If you have ever purchased tickets, contributed to The UTC Mocs Club or
signed up to watch live streaming or video from GoMocs.com, you likely have an
existing account and should login using that informaiton. If you are unsure of
your account status or need your login information, please contact either the
UTC Ticket Office at 423-266-6627 or The UTC Mocs Club at 423-425-4233. If you
create a new account it could negatively impact your priority rank in The UTC
you are a new member and have not participated in any of the ways mentioned
above, please create a new account below and make a pledge to our current
Chattanooga Mocs Basketball Postgame Notes
College of Charleston at Chattanooga
McKenzie Arena - Chattanooga, Tenn.
Saturday - Feb. 9, 2013
- The Mocs dropped a 71-68 SoCon tilt to the College of Charleston tonight...UTC falls to 9-15 overall and 4-7 in league action...Charleston improves to 18-7 and 10-3 in the SoCon.
- Neither team led by more than eight...there were eight ties and 13 lead changes.
- UTC had a chance to tie, but Ronrico White's desperation heave from the backcourt was just off the mark at the buzzer.
- Free throw shooting was the difference tonight...Mocs were 6-16 for a season-low 37.5% while Charleston was 16-21 (76.2%).
- Chattanooga committed a season-low seven turnovers...third straight game with less than 10 turnovers.
- Tonight's attendance of 4,487 was a season high.
- The cougar's bench outscored the Mocs reserves 23-1.
INDIVIDUAL Z. Mason (Jr. - F)
- Career-high and game-high 27 points.
- 17 in the first half.
- Most points by a Moc this season.
- 11-21 from the field, 4-9 from 3-pt. range and 1-3 from the FT line.
- Career-high threes made.
- Tied a career-high with 34 minutes.
- Most FGs by a Moc since Ricky Taylor had 12 vs. UNCG on Jan. 27, 2011.
- Seventh straight game in double figures.
- 5th 20+ point game of his career.
Gee McGhee (Fr. - G)
- 20 points on 7-11 shooting, 3-5 from 3-pt. range and 3-9 from the FT line.
- Team-high eight rebounds.
- Second straight game with 20+ points.
- 15th game in double figures.
- 15-23 (65.2%) from the field and 4-6 (66.7%) from behind the arc last two games.
- 34 minutes tonight...30+ minutes in each of the last four games.
Ronrico White (So. - G)
- Tied a career-high with six assists.
- Added three steals and only one turnover in 29 minutes.
Drazen Zlovaric (Sr. - F)
- 15 points on 7-11 shooting, 1-1 from the FT line.
- 23-37 (62.2%) from the floor last four games.
- Third straight game in double figures...13th this season.
returning customers, please login here.
We guide, encourage and support our student-athletes in their quest for comprehensive excellence; academically, athletically and socially. Above all else, we prepare students for productive and meaningful lives.
Mocs Sports Properties, LLC, a property of Learfield Sports, is the multimedia rights holder for athletics at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Mocs Sports Properties can customize specific packages to meet your corporate objectives.